Friday, July 5, 2013

Camelbak Aurora review

Meet my new favorite piece of gear... the camelbak aurora.


When I was researching the best hydration pack for women I barely found any reviews about the ones I was interested in. Which leads me to my review, so I could help anyone thinking of getting one of these fab packs.I purchased my camelbak on sunnysports.com for a really good price. I was looking for something that could carry my phone, gels, gummies, and had extra pockets for any other items I wanted to bring.


 The aurora has two pockets on the back and 2 stretch pockets on the sides which expand. I am able to hold all my things comfortably and I put my phone in the back pocket so I don't have to bring the armband. The less gear I have on me the better!

The stretch pockets in the sides are perfect for carrying a light weight jacket or extra layer of clothes once you start to get warm.


This pack holds 2 liters of water and is pretty light weight. I wore it the other day for a 5 mile run and it was great. My back didn't get sweaty and the pack barely bounced around. I know some people complain about the sloshing sound but since I wear headphones that was a non issue :)


This is my first pack so I am a little biased but honestly I am in love with it. The size is small so it fits just right on my back, the strap in the front keeps the pack from moving around. So if you are in the market for one of these babies ...go for it! they are awesome & I will be using it in all my upcoming races :)

xoxo,
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment