Sunday, July 21, 2013

ABC's of Me

I decided to jump on the bandwagon of Abc's and do my own post about it. I kept it simple so here ya go:


A. Attached or single? Attached :) 





B. Best Friend? My fabulous mom ... I tell her everything

C. Cake or Pie? flourless chocolate cake with powdered sugar yum yum


D. Day of the Week? Sunday! I do all my errands including my long runs on sundays 

E. Essential Item? phone, not sure what I would do without it

F. Favorite Color? Red the color of love <3


G. Gummy Bears or Gummy Worms? Sour gummie worms

H. Hometown? Miami, fl where the sun always shines

I. Favorite Indulgence? Malted milk shakes from swensen's


J. January or July? July because of all the yummy BBQs!

K. Kids? Just my puppy calvin for now

L. Life isn't complete without? someone you love

M. Marriage Date? N/A

N. Number of brothers/sisters. Just one...my genius little brother

O. Oranges or apples? Oranges in the form of a mimosa :)

P. Phobias? spiders, roaches or any insect for that matter, they give me the creeps

Q. Favorite quote? When life hands you lemons, make lemonade!

R. Reason to smile? Because I am grateful for my amazing life

S. Season of Choice? Winter.. holidays galore and of course my birthday

T. Time you wake up? An early bird since I go to bed so early

U. Unknown fact about me? I love to cook up italian goodies


V. Favorite vegetable? Corn on the cob

W. Worst habit? Picking off my nail polish once it starts to chip


X. X-Ray or Ultrasound? X-Ray i guess ?? 

Y. Your favorite food? Pizza pizza pizza, all day everyday

Z. Zodiac Sign? Virgo

No comments:

Post a Comment